Ability to modify default ibex files

PennController for IBEX Forums Requests Ability to modify default ibex files

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leaena
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Is it possible/legal to allow us to upload new versions of, for instance, the .css files for the default ibex controllers? I don’t know why this isn’t allowed in the first place in the old ibexfarm, but for instance, we have an old experiment that was run on ibex back when we had the system set up on our own server. We have it set up now on ibexfarm, but the default errorMessage on the separator is red, and we want to not give feedback, so it’s important to us that it not be red when they get it “wrong”. This would be easily fixed if we could just modify the color in Separator.css, but we can’t. Why is that, and can it be changed? This would be a trivial change and we could run it immediately, but getting around it would involve resurrecting an old system, or else teaching someone how to use penncontroller. So I am just wondering if it’s possible to do.

Leo

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

Not entirely sure why it is so, maybe Alex would provide a better-informed answer on the original Ibex’s Google Groups:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ibexexperiments

I think you should be able to overwrite files if you sync them from a git repository though. Might be worth a try.

Jeremy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.