PennController 1.5 is now available!
Newly created experiments on the PCIbex Farm come with it, and you can sync your existing projects with the master branch of https://github.com/PennController/Sync to update your version of PennController.
- It is now possible to load distant CSV files using PennController.AddTable, e.g.:
- Added commands .settings.callback and .settings.once to the DropDown element.
- Running a native Ibex VBox no longer makes the experiment crash (bug introduced in 1.2)
- Naming a new element with an existing ID no longer makes the debug error window crash
- Fixed standard test command .printed (bug introduced in 1.4)
- Fixed the format of the results lines added by the DropDown element