PennController 1.6 is now available!
Newly created experiments on the PCIbex Farm come with it, and you can sync your existing projects with the master branch of https://github.com/PennController/Sync to update your version of PennController.
Changes from 1.5:
- key.wait logs properly again
- timer.stop now validates timer.wait
- Better recognition of anonymous Canvases
- Better cross-browser support of audio/video.settings.disable and preloading
- Calling commands on PennController.Template() instead of embedded PennController() (e.g. .log) now outputs errors in the Debug helper window
- Tooltips can now be created anonymously (you are no longer required to pass a name string to newTooltip)
- tooltip.print can now take coordinates to be placed on the document (and not attached to another element)
- Added the "loop" and "once" optional parameters to audio.play
- Added the optional opacity parameter to audio/video.settings.disable
- Added the command scale.unselect