In fact, if I remove all the ” characters from the table, it works just fine.
The reason I had ” characters on my table is to avoid errors due to ‘diacritics’ and commas as well. In Portuguese language, we use diacritics, such as acute and circumflex accents and cedilla. Thus, I used to use either ” or html characters to avoid getting errors on the old Farm. I guess, the new one is recognising those characters as well.
I was just wondering about what is happening, because my 10 trial list has ” and it is working fine. So, it has something else on my experiment preventing it to load the stim list.
I am glad you were able to figure it out for now.