PennController 1.3 is now available!
And you can now use branches to sync older versions of PennController (e.g. enter 1.2, 1.1 or 1.0 in the branch field before clicking Sync). The master branch continues to sync to the latest version (1.3 as of today!).
- Added the action command .unfold for Text elements
- Added the option to pass coordinates (and a Canvas) to the command .print (limited support of element types—see the documentation page)
- Mispelled commands called on element are now caught by the debugger
- Disabled elements now uniformly receive class PennController-disabled
- A warning message now appears whenever you leave the page before the results are sent