Results file issue on PCIbex Farm

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Results file issue on PCIbex Farm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zach
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

I’m in the middle of piloting a study, and I’m having a weird issue where my first batch of 8 participants logged perfectly fine, but for my second batch of 8, only the first few lines of one participant appear in the results file (some of the training items). I didn’t change the experiment at all between the two batches, and the project is only 20mb; I had deleted everything else from my account to stay clear of the 65mb limit.

It’s clear that participants did complete get through the study, though. My counter is appropriately incremented, and they all put in the correct completion code on Prolific, even though the code only displays after SendResults().

Do you have any idea what might be happening?

Thanks,
    Zach

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Zach,

I think the server is running out of space, I’m working on freeing up some and considering increasing the size of the volume. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully I’ll get it fixed soon

Jeremy

zach
    Participant

Got it, thanks! Could you post a warning somewhere? Since CUNY deadline is approaching, this could be a particularly intensive week of data collection in psycholinguistics.

vlanglois
    Participant

Could you let us know when you are done clearing up space, if it’s not too much of a hassle? I’ve also been having the same issue, though luckily I have finished running most of my participants.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Things should be back to normal now. I apologize for the inconvenience, I failed to anticipate the situation

Jeremy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.