result download mystery

PennController for IBEX Forums Support result download mystery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marijesoto
    Participant

Dear support,
    When we click on the results button from the experiment that we have published ( demonstration link: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/BBgQLE/ ) , the interface tells us that there are 25 results. When we download in batches of 5, the last batch (20-25) downloads 6 results (20,21,22,23,24,25), with the latest date 22nd of November. All seems in order. However, when we download without indicating number (simply min to max), an additional result is added from the 22nd of December, i.e. a later date (supposedly, result number 26???). How is this possible? And how can we be sure to have downloaded all results?

Thank you for clarifying in advance!
    Best, Marije

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Dear Marije,

I looked up our database, and your project does have a total of 25 submissions, with the most recent being received on 2021-12-22, and the one before that on 2021-11-22

All these submissions represent a total of 62300 rows, so you can download them in a single batch with no worries of exceeding the 100000 line threshold

Submissions are not always ordered chronologically in the results file (something I should fix). Could you double-check whether the December 22 submission appears somewhere before the November 22 when you download your results in batches?

Jeremy

marijesoto
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your swift reply.
    I thought I had checked that possibility, but apparently not good enough.
    The last logfile (from 22nd of Dec) was in the 4rth in the results number 1 to 4 batch.
    But it is good to know that result order is not equal to date order.
    We will know pay more attention to that!

Thank you!

Marije

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.