Problems downloading data

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Problems downloading data

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JHoek
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

I’m having trouble downloading the results file for my experiment (https://farm.pcibex.net/r/dYrRXe/). I managed to download one version, but the majority of the trials (111/121) was empty, with just the information about what each column means. Based on what I’ve read on this forum, I have tried different browsers, refreshing my browser, and clearing my browser history, but no luck — I can’t seem to generate any results file at the moment. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks so much!
    Jet

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Jet,

I checked the database and the good news is, all submissions seem to have 57 rows each, so the mostly empty results file you get does not mean that there was a problem during data collection, but only during the download process

The farm has been slow again for the past few hours, but it looks like it’s doing a little better now. Let me know if you still have trouble accessing your results file, and if you do, I will generate one for you

Jeremy

lkars
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,
    I have exactly the same problem, I can not download the results file (the link to my experiment:https://farm.pcibex.net/r/GCZjDJ/). The application in the browser is not responding.
    Can you please check this issue?
    Thank you,
    Lola

Mate208
    Participant

Hello,
    Me as well I have the same issues where I can’T download the results files.

JHoek
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reassurance! I managed to download my dataset, but only in small increments (15 trials per batch).

– Jet

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just restarted the servers, so the situation should be better for now. You can try to download your results again, and if it keeps hanging for more than 3 minutes, you should just refresh the page and try again. Unfortunately I haven’t identified or addressed the core of the problem yet, so the problem will likely surface again soon, in which case downloading the results will stall at times when the farm is overloaded with requests

Apologies for the inconvenience,
    Jeremy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.