Media recordings not uploading to server after crash

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Media recordings not uploading to server after crash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vlanglois
    Participant

Hello! I’m in the middle of collecting audio and video data, and haven’t had any issues until this week. Since October 27th (at around the time of the crash), we have stopped receiving media uploads. I have tried testing the experiment since then, but none of the zip files are uploaded to the server despite PCIbex saying the uploads were successful.

Demo link: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/yFcYKu/

Is there anything we need to change in regard to the php file after the crash? Thanks!

Val

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I just took a partial test run, and the upload requests were responded with a zip filename, which signals that the PHP script ran successfully. However, I can’t check your server to see if the zip file did end up in the upload folder

Jeremy

vlanglois
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for responding! Yes we are still experiencing this issue. We didn’t see your zip files in the server upload folder.

Val

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Val,

So just to make sure we’re on the same page, you don’t even get a zip file for the practice items?

I just took a test run of the practice+B1 items, and the two corresponding POST requests were responsed with uploads/f9c2be0d-3a62-5b8d-cdd3-12477feb343e.zip (practice) and uploads/8ee6d91a-d111-d194-0528-341f049e8478.zip (B1); are you saying you don’t see those two zip files in the uploads subfolder on your server?

Jeremy

vlanglois
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

That’s correct. Neither of those zip files appear in the uploads subfolder on the server.

Val

vlanglois
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Just wanted to give an update for completeness. We restarted our own server after the crash, and now all of our uploads are working now, including the files that have disappeared.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.