Issue with accessing the new experiment farm

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Issue with accessing the new experiment farm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elise
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

I am currently writing a script for a new experiment with the new PennController experiment farm (which is great!).
    It has happened to me a few times now (last weekend and now) that I could not access the website (https://farm.pcibex.net) for about half an hour. I tried it with Opera and Firefox. However, my internet was working and I could also access the old PennController Ibex. Do you think this is something about the server or should I use some other browser?

Best,
    Elise

Onur
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for bringing this up.
    I’m having the same problem recently.

Looking forward to any help or suggestions.

Thank you!

Onur

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Onur.
    Muxuan He
    Participant

I think it is because the website is under maintenance! That happens to me too and also they said so when I tried to download the results file.

florians

Our apologies – we continue to wrestle with some issues caused by people accessing results files, now that the number of users has dramatically increased in a short period of time, and are working hard to keep things up and running. We’ll keep everyone posted and will also send out an email update soon to a newly set up mailing list for registered users at farm.pcibex.net. Thanks for your understanding and patience in the meantime!
    Florian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.