Reply To: Implementing test recording

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Implementing test recording Reply To: Implementing test recording

dod
Participant

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the quick reply, as always!

I didn’t think at all about the print option, to be fair. I kept the recorder hidden in the experimental trials, and now I was over-complicating things. At the moment, I don’t see any particular reason for hiding it in the audio check as well. So I’ll go for printing it, and that’s it. If I change my mind later on, I know I can start from your custom interface code (I tried it, and I see your point).

At least now I’ve learned not to use the callback on the play button 🙂
Just another naive question that might come in handy in the future. So, in a code like that with the newMediaRecorder in the looped callback command, PCIbex will play and save different recordings even if the mediarecorder has the same name? I mean, at the end of the day, would I have X zip files with the same “audiotest1” from a same participant, or will they somehow be labelled sequentially?

As for the test.clicked, my bad, there was indeed an error in the syntax. I checked previous codes, and it’s true that I had always put the test in the wait brackets of buttons/dropdowns (something like newButton(“X”).wait(getButton(“X”).test.clicked…). And at the point of course it worked. Sorry again for the silly questions – I’m still pretty new with all the coding-related stuff!

Thank you