Reply To: page not found error when downloading results

PennController for IBEX Forums Bug Report page not found error when downloading results Reply To: page not found error when downloading results

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience and for the late reply. Our servers encountered some issues over the past few days due to higher-than-usual database transactions. The PCIbex Farm had to handle many parallel submissions from participants, besides requests to access large results files, resulting in some operations just freezing. I ended up needing to manually restart the servers periodically to prevent them from crashing down, which came with the side effect of dropping requests to access results. This is how some requests would never complete even when running for hours, sometimes overnight

Traffic has now come back to its regular flow for now, and you should be able to access your results again. If you were collecting data during the past few days, you might find that submissions are missing from your results file. If that happens, please let me know and I’ll check whether I can recover them (although I unfortunately cannot guarantee that)

Jeremy