Reply To: Troubleshooting

PennController for IBEX Forums Troubleshooting Reply To: Troubleshooting

noedoc1
Participant

Hi Jeremy!

1. Thanks for the coding tip! I included this and saved a few lines.

2. I am saying the other way around. However, you are right I double checked the results and I don’t know what I saw the first time, but it is correct now. I have the keys linked to the position in which the options are displayed and that’s how I need them, so perfect!

I have one more question. As I said before, I have two templates (sentences with questions and sentences without) and I want all the items to be randomized. I have just run the experiment complete and I saw that the items are always one with question and then one without, but I also want this to be mixed. For example, I need something like: sentence_noquestion, sentece_w/question, sentence_noquestion, sentence_noquestion, sentece_w/question, sentence_noquestion, sentece_w/question, sentece_w/question, sentece_w/question, sentence_noquestion and so on.
If I want that to occur, is this the right code?

Sequence("welcome", "practice1", "practice2", shuffle("practice3", "practice4", "practice5"), "practice6", "start", "setcounter", rshuffle("sentence_noquestion", "sentence_w/question"), SendResults(), "end")

This is the link to the experiment: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/gfhJxp/

And thanks again for all the help!

Noelia.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by noedoc1.