Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

PennController for IBEX Forums Support ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

Larissa_Cury
Participant

It worked, Jeremy!! Thanks a lot!

I’m wondering…Now that I’m using my Github directory, I thought that the files wouldn’t be uploaded to Pcibex as well. I was able to sync my pics from Github using chunk_includes, but when I did that, the files appeared on the upload section of Pcibex as well, so it’s still using Pcibex’s memory? Another question: if my directory is “private”, then Pcibex wont be able to read it or there’s no problem?

I have another question regarding uploading stuff into Pcibex. I’ll be running my test in portuguese, which means that I need some caracters such as ´ and `. When I upload the sentence:

A menina é estudante (the girl is a student) into a .CSV table, Pcibex reads it properly, however, if I try “A menina está doente” (the girls is feeling sick), I get an error message, is there something I can do? I can write “á” If I don’t use a table, but I’d like to use one…

Thanks a lot again, Jeremy!