Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

PennController for IBEX Forums Support ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

Larissa_Cury
Participant

Hello, again, Jeremy, and thanks for your response!!

Well, I still can’t sync Github, I’m trying to copy the link at the “main” Github screen which appears when I click on the green button “CODE”, then I copy it and try to put it on Pcibex. (it’s my first time using Github, I’m probably doing sth wrong…)

Well, I always get this problem with my images and they’re very small…whenever I try to make it bigger with a better resolution I get stuck forever on the message “Please wait while the resources are preloading. This may take up to 1min.”

an example: (files 100x50px), working properly properly: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/PtEROF/

ps: It sounds fun, I was getting the message on every single attempt to run a bigger image, now that I was creating a new code to send it to you it worked with 300x200px, thogh if you could still take a look at it cuz It was the first time it worked properly…

ps: I forgot to include in the instructions, but the keypress would be either A,B,C or D

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Larissa_Cury.