Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

PennController for IBEX Forums Support ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading Reply To: ‘How to use a spreadsheet’ tutorial – Experiment not loading

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hi Grusha,

This is a topic I imported from the forums on the previous website, but somehow the replies got lost in the process. The solution, in Matthew’s case, was to open the CSV file from the project’s page, using the online editor, and simply save it without bringing any change to its content. That got rid of the byte order mark, which causes format compatibility problems.

Be aware though that seeing an endless “Loading, please wait” message can have different causes. I’m currently working on the next release of PennController, which comes with a debugger that prompts some helpful error messages. If you’re willing to try it, sync your project using the URL https://github.com/PennController/Sync/, making sure to replace master in branch/revision with 1.4, which is the number of the next release (click Update from git repo in your project to unfold the repo url and branch/revision fields if you can’t see them). Be aware that it’s still a version under development though. If you need to come back to 1.3, just type master back in branch/revision and sync again.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jeremy