Reply To: mixing PennController and other controller

PennController for IBEX Forums Support mixing PennController and other controller Reply To: mixing PennController and other controller

robpetrosino
Participant

Sorry I have another couple of question related to this.

1. Suppose that I have multiple csv files to retrieve stimuli from. I can’t put the stimuli together in a single csv file because I also need to pseudo-randomize their presentation order. So, for example:

PennController.Template ("4r_list1.csv", //test stimuli

row => [
    "AcceptabilityJudgment", {s: " ",  q: row.Item,  as: ["1", "2", "3", "4", "5","6","7"],  leftComment: "(very bad)", rightComment: "(very good)"}
    ]

);

PennController.Template ("4r_filler1.csv", //fillers_1

row => [
    "AcceptabilityJudgment", {s: " ",  q: row.Item,  as: ["1", "2", "3", "4", "5","6","7"],  leftComment: "(very bad)", rightComment: "(very good)"}
    ]

);

PennController.Template ("4r_filler2.csv", //fillers_2

row => [
    ]

);

My question is: how can I refer to each of the groups in the PennController.Sequence()?

2. Taking the code above as reference, how can I add the PennController’s .log() command relative to the given item?

Thank you for all of your help!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by robpetrosino. Reason: question updated