Reply To: Displaying n words on screen

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Displaying n words on screen Reply To: Displaying n words on screen

Larissa_Cury
Participant

Hi, @Jeremy! Thank you! But I don’t think it is quite working as I expected. Take a look at the ‘new–itens.csv’ file I’ve uploaded, for ex: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/AqPhcF/

With your code,

a) I’m seeing the words still together by the *.* such as hello.world and bye.earth. I’d need one below the other, such as in a columns (as in the pictures)
b) The timer is restarting after each new list, isn’t it? I need the whole test to be within 1min. For example, in the ‘new–itens.csv’ I have 5 rows of 10 names separated by “_” each, so I’d need 5 columns to be displayed, each with 10 words, one below the other. The participant can go as long as s/he can, but within 1min

How can I fix that avoiding hard coding each collumn myself or uploading pictures?

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Larissa_Cury. Reason: correct my text
  • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Larissa_Cury. Reason: edit details
  • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Larissa_Cury.