Reply To: inserting getEyetracker start and stop into the code

PennController for IBEX Forums Support inserting getEyetracker start and stop into the code Reply To: inserting getEyetracker start and stop into the code

multanip
Participant

Hello, Thank you for the changes. I believe I made the changes correctly and it logs and runs throught all the images.

but I am ahving another issue that was not there before. The images are all off. Its only giving 500ms blank white flashing gap between image0 and image1 but after that there is no 500ms blank gap after that between image1 to image2 or image2 to image3. It flashed the first action image (iamge1) before the last image (image3). this was there before and it is not suppose to be that way.

Setup is 500ms preview time, image0 for 2500ms on the screen(guy lookng straight ahead), 500ms gap flashing white screen, image1 action image (small thermos being touched), 500ms flashing white screen, same as image0 (iamge2) +audio, 500ms flashing gap, image3 different action (big thermos being touched).

I wanted experiment similar to this setup u gave me. https://farm.pcibex.net/r/nkHbDP/ Only in between newimages I would add another newtimer. you can see small white screen before and after the middle picture then moves on to the next item. I no longer have that.