Template trouble

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Template trouble

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nico
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to run a Wason Task experiment but while the skeleton of the trial works perfectly, I can’t build a sequence of trials using Template (I got the ERROR: There must be some items in the running order!).
    I suspect a problem with my csv file, but I changed it dozens of times (had issues with the separator which was semicolon by default, fixed now) and nothing seems to work. I use the symbol ‘ to separate character chains. I’m running out of ideas and I’m quite sure I followed the Advanced tutorial to the letter.
    I hope it’s not just a silly syntax mistake, I checked it and the debugger returns nothing.

Any suggestions ?

Here’s the link of the experiment : https://farm.pcibex.net/r/ArSynB/

Thanks a lot.
    Nico

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nico,

The experiment at your link shows no error and works well; I see that the code contains two Template generating one trial each (the two CSV tables list 8 groups from A to H each, and a single trial per group) and the sequence does indeed contain the two trials

Were you able to fix the issue in the meantime?

Jeremy

Nico
    Participant

Hi,

I fixed my problem in the meantime (I had 2 trails in the same template).
    Thank you and sorry for wasting your time (I wanted to delete the post but I didn’t find how).

Nico

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nico,

No worries. I’m leaving the post here in case anyone facing a similar issue finds it useful

Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.