Server details

PennController for IBEX Forums FAQ / Tips Server details

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kaan
    Participant

My university needs to do a risk assessment on PCIbex and PCIbex farm before I can use this platform for my studies and get IRB approval. Where can I find documentation as to the server details and security protocol, etc.? Thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

There is no online documentation about these points at the moment

Florian Schwarz and I currently use Linode’s services to host the PCIbex Farm, where the design materials and the results files are stored. So in addition to you, Florian and I (as admins) can also get access to your results files, and probably some people at Linode too, theoretically. If you want to be the very single person with access to the results files, you will need to set up your own servers on a physical machine of yours (otherwise sysadmins can always, theoretically, get access to your files). Alternatively, institutions like universities often give you access to your own space on their own servers, so the IRB might be happier if you can use your university’s resources—you’ll need to make sure you can set up the proper configuration to run a standalone experiment though. See the original Ibex documentation to learn how to set up your experiment on your server.

Let me know if you have any questions

Jeremy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.