Problem uploading experiment audios

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Problem uploading experiment audios

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    emauffray
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

I am trying to upload audio files to play during my experiment. According to the percentage, I have plenty of space (only 2% used), but for some reason I’m unable to upload more. Sometimes I get the error message: Error while uploading file ‘filename’.mp3 to chunk_includes:, and sometimes it appears as if the file uploads then disappears. I have tried uploading all the files in a zip as well, and I got a lot of those error messages in succession. When I try uploading the files one by one, only a few of them will upload. I tried removing the .DS_store based on other forum posts I read since I am working on a Mac, but it still will only upload 8 audios. Do you have any advice on how to upload the audios? Here’s a link to my experiment: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/cgnzVE/ . Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Erin

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

Judging from the filenames of the files you were able to upload, I suspect that the problem with the ones that fail to upload has to do with the length of their filenames: the farm has a limit of 50 characters on filenames. Make sure all your files are 50 characters of less (including the four characters .mp3) and try uploading them again

Jeremy

emauffray
    Participant

Thank you so much, Jeremy! That did it. I appreciate your time!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.