Password reset

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Password reset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    suz
    Participant

Dear all,

I’m trying to learn PennController and have, after some trial and error, come up with a self-paced reading template that worked as intended. The “failed to save” error kept occurring (dunno, I think I gave up after about 50-80 clicks). So I figured that perhaps clearing cache and/or logging out might help. What I had failed to realize is that my browser had meanwhile overwritten my password for the farm as I registered for the forum. I now cannot log back in to the farm and the code I had come up with remains inaccessible. Is there a way to rest the password for my farm account? It could save me a ton of work. Thanks!

(On that note, is there a step-by-step guide for the dashed sentence controller? I absolutely love the tutorial, so something along those lines would be super helpful for beginners unfamiliar with the documentation / js syntax.)

Best,
    Susanne

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello Susanne,

Unfortunately there currently is no password-reset function on the Farm, nor is there a tutorial on the dashed sentence controller. Feel free to send an email to support@pcibex.net with your Farm username and details (approximate time of registration, list of projects on the account as you remember them) and I’ll reset the password for you. You can look at this documentation to learn more about the options of the DashedSentence controller.

Jeremy

suz
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks, will do!

Best,
    Susanne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.