HTML links/input not working on post-experiment HTML page

PennController for IBEX Forums Support HTML links/input not working on post-experiment HTML page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crtorma
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

We have an HTML page that comes after the main experiment that is not allowing participants to follow links or type in the textbox. All other HTML files in the experiment correctly allow for input/links. When I tried replacing the offending HTML with one of the other HTML files, only some of the text boxes allowed the user to type in them — so the issue seems to be the ordering of the HTML post-experiment, rather than the HTML file itself.

Have you encountered this before and/or do you have any idea what the problem may be and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not familiar with this bug, but it sounds like there’s an invisible element covering part of the document: do you have a Canvas in another trial (maybe in Header?) that could cause problems if not removed from the screen? Feel free to share the link to the experiment with me if you need further assistance

Jeremy

crtorma
    Participant

That fixed it! I didn’t realize canvases persist past the trial in which they are declared.

Thank you!

Best,

Cindy

Jeremy
    Keymaster

They shouldn’t, this is a bug—which version of PennController are you using? I’ll need to fix that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.