High number for results

PennController for IBEX Forums Support High number for results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rpc
    Participant

Dear all,
    I’m running a self-paced reading experiment (100 participants, 30 sentences with 11 regions each) and halfway through I am getting “High number for results” messages on my email box. The results file that I can see so far looks normal to me. Will I not be able to download the entire experimental results once it is done? I’ve never had this problem with standard IbexFarm..
    Thank you in advance.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by rpc.
    rpc
    Participant

ps – I can download results, but only 5 submissions at a time. Somehow the instructions were committed to the output, which inflated the results file.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello,

As you found out, attempting to generate large results files results in timeouts, which means you need to download them in chunks (and ideally delete them once you’ve made sure you fetched everything)

Besides start and end of trials, which are automatically logged by default, anything PennController reports in the results file comes from a log command. If your instructions were committed to the output, chances are that you used .log on the element (eg. a Text element) which prints the instructions

You are free to use the standard Ibex Farm to develop, host and run your PennController experiments, all you need to do is upload PennController.js to the js_includes folder. Note that that farm does not provide hosting of multimedia resources

Jeremy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.