Display of error / warnings in another language

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Display of error / warnings in another language

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by amp.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    amp
    Participant

Dear Jeremy,

I was wondering whether it is possible to modify the css files so that another language can be displayed when either error messages or warnings are shown (for example at failure to tick all checkboxes or to fill a field). I have browsed through the css_includes section but have no clue what should be added so that this option could be possible. I guess that adding something to the Form.css or to Message.css.

Do you have any ideas or tips for me?
    Thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are using the Form controller, you can use the obligatoryErrorGenerator, obligatoryCheckboxErrorGenerator and obligatoryRadioErrorGenerator parameters to return custom error messages (see the Ibex documentation). I think you can find an example of how to use it in the script of newly created experiments on the original Ibex Farm.

If you are using the PennController element Html, you can use the commands checkboxWarning, inputWarning and radioWarning.

Best,
    Jeremy

amp
    Participant

Dear Jeremy,

thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes,
    Ana-Maria

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.