Collums not being found for a SelfPacedReading task

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Collums not being found for a SelfPacedReading task

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LaprolinUFG
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Lorrainy and I’ve been trying to create an experiment of a self paced reading task using a template with my sentences. However it seems that PCIbex is not recognizing my columns, even though they are written correctly. I’m only at the beginning of it, but can’t follow without this base.

This is the message that it gives me when I press refresh:
    “13:31:40] No column named ‘Pergunta’ found in table EstimulosMTeste.csv. (newTrial: 1)
    [13:31:40] No column named ‘Frase’ found in table EstimulosMTeste.csv. (newTrial: 1)”

‘Pergunta’ is the column with the question to be answered after the sentence is read, and ‘Frase’ is the one with my sentences, which will be displayed with segments, not word by word.

In my project there is another table (“Teste.csv”) with the same sentences, for the same task, but in a different organization, because I was trying to segment the sentences and didn’t know how to do so.

Here is my link: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/JTIYpB/

Thanks

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello Lorrainy,

The error messages are correct: your table contains no columns named “Pergunta” or “Frase”. They do, however, contain two columns named “pergunta” and “frase”

That being said, your table uses ; as a separator, which is not currently supported by PennController. Replace them with , (commas) and, along with the two edits I just hinted at, your experiment will run smoothly

Jeremy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.