Can we change the recording authorization text?

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Can we change the recording authorization text?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Larissa_Cury
    Participant

Hi. I’ve seen this question somewhere, but I can’t find it. Is there a way to change the deafult text for audio recording authorization? (below) ?

By clicking this link I understand that I grant this experiment’s script access to my recording device for the purpose of uploading recordings to the server designated by the experimenter(s).

If so, how?

Larissa_Cury
    Participant

Or, @Jeremy , can we put the link inside a href with <.a.> </a.>? (for example putting (i.e, hiding) the link inside a text or a button) ?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Larissa_Cury.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Larissa_Cury.
    Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Pass a custom message as the second parameter of InitiateRecorder

Jeremy

Larissa_Cury
    Participant

Hi, @Jeremy! It’s not working, I can only change the text above the message, but not the message itself. How do I do that?

Larissa_Cury
    Participant

update: @Jeremy, I saw your answer here: https://www.pcibex.net/forums/topic/translation-for-the-explanatory-messages-of-eye-tracking-module/#post-7272 And I guess I was able to update the message in the PennController.js in the Modules folder! I changed the message there, is that a problem?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

My bad, I read your message too fast. There’s no problem with changing the message in PennController.js

Jeremy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.