Access to the results

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Access to the results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rbieber
    Participant

Hello!
    I’ve been trying to access some results and have been receiving this message for the past 12 hrs:

Access to the results has been temporarily deactivated for maintenance purposes. Data is stil being collected, but you cannot access the results files at the moment.

We are working toward making them available again as soon as possible. All our apologies for the inconvenience, and thank your for your understanding.

When will results be accessible again?

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hello,

The results will be accessible again once I have fixed the problem and implemented an alternative access solution. Granting access at this point would likely cause downtime again, making further access to the results and even data collection impossible. Unfortunately I cannot tell how long this will take, but I’m actively working on it and will send out an announcement when the situation has been resolved

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Jeremy

Rick
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

When I tried to access to result today, I got this information “This results file is already being generated, please wait until that request completes.”. This is also the only content in downloaded result csv file. Does this mean that I have to wait until the server finishes certain process or it is simply because the server is under maintainence?

Thanks very much!

Rick

Rick
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Problem resolved. Sorry for bothering you! Now I can download result.csv.

Thanks!

Rick

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Rick,

Thank you for reporting this issue

This could happen in two instances: either when trying to access the results while another request to access the results is still running (as reported by the message)—for example a double-click on “Results” could open two tabs, or a refresh of the results tab before it has finished loading would give you this message; or it could also happen when a previous request for the results failed for some reason (because of a disconnection, for example), in which case the message could fail to go away and I would need to fix things manually

The first case is a feature, so it’ll remain this way: it is not possible to open/download the results file multiple times in parallel. The second case was a bug, and it should now be fixed: in the worst case, you’d need to wait up to 4min before the message disappears

Jeremy

Nazarenus_UP
    Participant

Dear Jeremy,

I am currently piloting my experiment (https://farm.pcibex.net/r/LprRDG/) and have participated in it myself. Do you know when the results will be available? When I go to the results, I don’t see my results yet.
    Side note: I am also working on templates, because the code is too long, but I can’t manage to implement it at the moment (I am working on it).

Many thanks in advance,

Kristina

Nazarenus_UP
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry, problem solved, at least the results-problem.

Best regards,

Kristina

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.