1 out of 3 times csv info not loading?

PennController for IBEX Forums Support 1 out of 3 times csv info not loading?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leonardo_concetti
    Participant

Hello,

I am working on a self-paced reading experiment: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/bvDXYH/

Everything works just fine most of the times. Sometimes, however, once I get past the 3 practice trials and start the experimental session, the sentences will not load at all. The page is just blank and pressing the spacebar gets an equally blank question, so it seems like the template is not loading the info from the csv file.

At first it seemed totally random, but trying it multiple times it’s starting to look like 1 session out of 3 will always fail in this way (like consistently 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 kind of pattern). I can’t spot the issue in the code, could you please take a look at it?

Bonus question: It seems that in my results file I don’t get the trial number info (I would ideally like to know trial number of the experimental phase only). At first I thought it was under the label “Order.number.of.item” in the results file, but that doesn’t seem the case. Is there a way to get this info in the results?

Best,
    Leonardo

leonardo_concetti
    Participant

Update: Sorry for posting the first part, it was apparently a very dumb issue in the csv file itself. I hadn’t notice a whole blank section at the end of the table (don’t know why it was there though): removing it seems to have solved the issue.

I would still appreciate any thoughts on the second part of the original post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.