Reply To: NULL results in the data

PennController for IBEX Forums FAQ / Tips NULL results in the data Reply To: NULL results in the data

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hi Meri,

I apologize, I seem to have missed your initial message. Let me answer the last three, unanswered questions:

2) The “buffer” lines report when the audio started the play but had to pause because not enough data had been downloaded to play fully. This can be pretty useful to determine whether participants had a smooth playback experience, as some experimental designs require time-sensitive measures

3) This is a problem with how the farm saves edits your bring to a file. When this happens, the solution is to create a new file, paste the code you have in the new file, and then delete the original file, to force the farm to take the latest updates into account

4) This error comes from the original IBEX and is pretty generic. It tends to happen when there is a syntax error in the script and the items variable fails to be created as a result. The bug I mention in #3 makes it more likely to occur, especially if the farm saved your script as you were typing and therefore stored an incomplete code

Jeremy