Reply To: running penncontroller locally

PennController for IBEX Forums Support running penncontroller locally Reply To: running penncontroller locally

suleymanyaman
Participant

Upon some tinkering, I was able to start up my experiment. Actually, I have a PNG file (i.e. my institution’s logo) that is printed in a seperate HTML file that I use for consent form at the beginning. Both this image file and HTMLs are located in chunck_includes. This time, when I start the experiment on localhost, the logo is not shown as in the screenshot I provide here here. I checked the file server.py for this problem as you wrote above, but the png extension is already listed here as far as I can understand:

try:
                for fname in os.listdir(os.path.join(PWD, CFG['CHUNK_INCLUDES_DIR'])):
                    if fname.endswith(".wav") or fname.endswith(".mp3") or fname.endswith("m4a") or fname.endswith(".ogg"):
                        continue
                    if fname.endswith(".png") or fname.endswith(".jpg") or fname.endswith(".bmp"):
                        continue
                    if fname.endswith(".mp4") or fname.endswith(".webm") or fname.endswith(".ogv"):
                        continue
                    f = None
                    try:
                        try:

Is there also potential solution for this?

Thank you!