Reply To: Randomization mixes the sentences in the csv file

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Randomization mixes the sentences in the csv file Reply To: Randomization mixes the sentences in the csv file

ecenur
Participant

Yes, I’m sorry. I was just trying some things to find the cause of the problem.

I see I wasn’t clear. I’m sorry. What you described is close to what’s happening. So, some words of the questions in row.question get mixed up with other words of other questions. Sometimes there are even words that does not exist anywhere in my csv file but it’s still the correct language, just not grammatical.

Let’s say some questions consist of words={a, b, c, d, e, f, g}, and one question is supposed to be “a b c d e” but some participants are getting “a c m k e” or “a d f g e”. “m” and “k” are not even in any of the questions in the csv file. How did/do they get there??? Why did some of the actual words disappear?

And this is happening only on some devices, and not others. I’m so confused.

Could it have anything to do with utf-8 encoding in the csv files? I have to use non-English characters and that’s why I had to use csv utf-8, though I didn’t see anyone else have this problem. Confusing… I can’t think of anything that may cause this.

Thanks again.

Ecenur