Reply To: html layout/event times/selector vs. scale/ compatibility

PennController for IBEX Forums Support html layout/event times/selector vs. scale/ compatibility Reply To: html layout/event times/selector vs. scale/ compatibility

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure I’m following everything, but and does not mean “and do something else,” it is used to write a conjunctive test: reference

The commands success and failure accept subsequences of commands, separated by commas just like the main sequence of commands, eg:

.test.selected({ V: getImage("inappropriate"), B: getImage("infelicitous"), N: getImage("appropriate") }[variable.Right_Key])
.success( 
  getVar("exp_score").set(s_exp=>s_exp+1)
  getVar("item_score").set(sc_i=>sc_i+1)
)

And yes, it is possible to have multiple test commands on the same element:

.test.selected({ V: getImage("inappropriate"), B: getImage("infelicitous"), N: getImage("appropriate") }[variable.Right_Key])
.success(
  getVar("exp_score").set(s_exp=>s_exp+1)
  getVar("item_score").set(sc_i=>sc_i+1)
)
.test.selected(getImage("inappropriate")).success( getVar("v_score").set( v=> v+1 ) )
.test.selected(getImage("infelicitous")).success( getVar("b_score").set( v=> v+1 ) )
.test.selected(getImage("appropriate")).success( getVar("n_score").set( v=> v+1 ) )

Note that in this example I assume you have created the Var elements named v_score, b_score and n_score earlier

Feel free to share a link to your experiment with me if you’d like more assistance, so I can see the code as is, in context

Jeremy