Reply To: re-taking randomized item order

PennController for IBEX Forums Support re-taking randomized item order Reply To: re-taking randomized item order

jonesanam
Participant

Dear Jeremy,

thanks again for helping out so much, it is appreciated a lot 🙂 As we have developed our experimental design a bit further, I have a follow-up question:

In the advanced version, we are looking to do the same thing with two different sets of audios, and switch sets every time the link is clicked, so that every other participant . I feel like this could be achieved by combining the above code with a second CSV that assigns lists – However, I haven’t been able to figure out how to bring these two things together on my own. Could you please help out again? 🙂

(The current version of the experimental trial is pretty much still the same: the code from your last reply, with one CSV containing one column with the audio file names of one of the sets. In case it helps, this is the experiment: https://farm.pcibex.net/experiments/GUiEra/edit)

Again, thanks a lot in advance and I hope you have a great start into the new week!
Jones