Reply To: syntax acceptability judgment – pictures and template

PennController for IBEX Forums Support syntax acceptability judgment – pictures and template Reply To: syntax acceptability judgment – pictures and template

HPI
Participant

Thank you,
Thank you also for the link. I just started using the platform and I got quite confused at first with the documentation pointing at the old and new ibexfarm, adding the penncontroller and so on… understanding where to use what.
So I guessed I missed this specific list of commands which is indeed very useful ( I saw the tutorial etc.)
Thank you for the advice on the debug.

This works, I kind of imagined big buttons with the number for the participants to click. I suppose I can modify the layout making the buttons bigger with a CSS HTML file, correct? ( I also tried the score scale, but it doesn’t make buttons like the proceed-button to click, it has small numbers. Can I provide a dimension for the scale in the command line when I declare the scale in any way, or all the visual part is left to be declared in the CSS file?) I kind of wanted to use big buttons, we may use it also for children participants, I feel the scale as default might be small and not much engaging for a child.

I’ll play around a bit,
Thank you again