Reply To: Play Zipped Audio Files in CSV Template

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Play Zipped Audio Files in CSV Template Reply To: Play Zipped Audio Files in CSV Template

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hi Zara,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with PennController’s resource-preloading system. We received a note about this issue once before, and were unfortunately unable to identify the cause of the problem. I was able to replicate the issue with your project once after reloading it a few times, and was never able to reproduce it after that despite reloading it tens of times. The elusiveness of this bug just makes it harder to troubleshoot

I am not sure the issue is related to manually-typed vs table-fed filenames, it could be that the problem never occurred for manually-typed filenames by chance. It certainly has something to do with zip files though. I have an idea of what is happening, although I am not quite sure how/why it’s happening. In the meantime, would you mind downloading this PennController.js file and replacing the one from your project’s Modules folder with this one? I tried it with a copy of your project and it seemed to work OK, but if you give it a try, please do a few test runs and let me know if you notice any issues

Best,
Jeremy