Reply To: Choosing subet of items to present

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Choosing subet of items to present Reply To: Choosing subet of items to present

Jeremy
Keymaster

Your experiment contains two Sequence commands, so PennController will ignore one of them. Because you use pick ahead of the second Sequence command and your file pick.js, which is supposed to define that function, is empty, the script crashes on the first call to pick and all the code below it, including the second Sequence command and the Template command that generates your trials labeled "experiment", is not executed.

Your table does contain a cond column listing values from A to H and values starting with dist, so it does make sense to use row.cond + "-" + row.item in your project

I have re-filled the file pick.js with the content from the project I initially shared and minimally edited your code along the lines of what we’ve discussed here, you can see the result here: https://farm.pcibex.net/r/MXPSBL/
(note that it runs only 8 experimental trials and 8 fillers, for the reasons I mentioned above)

Jeremy