Reply To: reaction time results appear in different two columns

PennController for IBEX Forums Support reaction time results appear in different two columns Reply To: reaction time results appear in different two columns

Jeremy
Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand your first question: I seem to understand that you had a CQcorrect column for you non-filler trials to indicate which answer was the correct one for each of those trials. I don’t know the details of your design, but you probably cannot use CQcorrect from the non-filler trials to retrieve what it should be for the filler trials. Since you didn’t do it before data completion, you’ll have to associate your filler trials with their own CQcorrect manually now, after data completion: I don’t know how you could determine CQcorrect for the filler trials a priori.

Regarding the second point, there could be plenty of reasons why you end up with an empty data frame. This is definitely R-related, so I cannot give priority to this question. I encourage you to see if you can find additional assistance from colleagues who are familiar with R (no need to be familiar with PCIbex here, since it’s all about data-frame transformation). You can still post your R code here, but as I said I won’t have time to answer it immediately.

Jeremy