Reply To: Catch Trials

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Catch Trials Reply To: Catch Trials

Ncomeau
Participant

Hi again Jeremy,

I think there was an issue with sending my experiment links from my wisc.edu email or my gmail to support@pcibex.net and admin@pcibex.net. It said they were not deliverable due to being unverified addresses? I think we are going to handle group assignment with separate prolific experiments anyways now, but something I noticed about the withsquare URL parameter is that it works no matter what if I append “ExperimentName/server.py?withsquare=0”, but sometimes breaks if I only use “ExperimentName/experiment.html?withsquare=0” and the counter is not deleted beforehand.

Some other miscellaneous questions I’ve had in finishing up the experiment are:
Is it possible to append a tag to every line of the log on the final trial (and send_results function call) of my experiment? I am sending results on every trial in an effort to retain information should the participant quit early, but I still haven’t found a great way to indicate the relevant final chunk of logged items in my results file.

Also, is there a way to make the progress bar larger / move its position on screen, and adjust or remove the “Sending results to server…” text?