Thanks, Jeremy. So I did this and followed the Tutorial.
– Copied PennController to js_includes
– Copied the other files in data_includes and chunk_includes
– inserted the sample code in main.js, e.g.
newTrial( newText("The fish swim in a tank which is perfectly round") .print() , newImage("2fishRoundTank.png") .print() , newKey(" ") .wait() )
– Opened experiment.html in browser
– Display “Loading, please wait…” plus the Debug window, but nothing else.
– No errors show up in the debug window. If I introduce errors in main.js the debug window gives an error message, so main.js seemms to be interpreted alright.
So I feel I’m almost there, but I don’t understand why nothing else shows up on my page.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.