Reply To: Question about Groups and supplying separate stimuli to each participant

PennController for IBEX Forums Support Question about Groups and supplying separate stimuli to each participant Reply To: Question about Groups and supplying separate stimuli to each participant

Ncomeau
Participant

Thank you so much, that code definitely does the job. I was doing some more thinking about how I might achieve having all of results from the participants who completed the experiment in the same results file, and was wondering if it is possible to specify a results file name from within main.js for any given call of SendResults()? I noticed in the github code for penncontroller that you can change the RESULT_FILE_NAME variable in server_conf.py (if you’re running an instance of PCIbex farm on your own server). Is there any way I can get at the equivalent variable that is pointing to the results file in my experiment overview “results” section (contains raw_results and results right now) to specify that, if it gets to the final SendResults() in the sequence, it should write them out to a different file there?